Search My posts

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Worse Day

Well, I wish I could say today was as good as yesterday, but it wasn't. It all started last night when I came home to my dog who had eaten a ton of my bars, including two larabars! I was so mad at her for the rest of the night.

Then this morning I got to school and found out I got a 60% on my math test. Great. SOOOO the rest of the school day went okay, then I had to get picked up from school for an allergy shot. I got there, after driving for like a half an hour, just to realize I hadn't taken my allergy meds last night so I couldn't get a shot!

So if that wasn't enough, I get home to find out my dog has been on top of my kitchen table trying to eat all of my in shell nuts! Needless to say, she is going into the crate tomorrow.

Hopefully tomorrow will be loads better, I don't think it could get worse. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment