Search My posts

Monday, July 26, 2010

Slacker much??

Yes, I am a slacker :(  But that is coming to an end because I am working on my post about my trip to Germany!!  I can't wait to tell you all about it, but I want to make it perfect ;)  (well at least pretty darn good!)  I am almost done writing and I just need to add pictures to give you the full experience ;)

Typing this post and my Germany one makes me miss blogging, and especially all of you SO SO SO much!!  I can't believe I have been gone for so long, and I can't wait to get back to a normal blogging routine.  Is there anything you would like to see from the blog when I am done with this Germany post??

I hope all is well with every single one of you!!

Thinking of all of you,

Scott

3 comments:

  1. i cant wait to read it Scott! I have missed blogging as well!
    Maddi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I'd like to see on this blog is Scott not being MIA anymore...lol

    HOWEVER, that being said, I want you to attend to your real life, rather than worry too much about blogging. Because LIFE exists without the blog. =]

    I'm excited for your Germany post too! I've never been out of America.

    Missed you!

    ♥Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott is alive!!!!! (jk) So happy to hear from you, hope you're having a really fantastic summer! :)
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete