Search My posts

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yes, I am still here ;)

I have been quite the invisible blogger lately!  Sorry about that!  I really miss you guys, but I have been so crazy and tired, and enjoying myself :)  Basically though, I am doing well, Germany was awesome, and I want to go back!  I will tell you more later, but I have to share some photos!


First of all, my host family was absolutely wonderful.  I could talk with my host mom for hours!  We would talk while she was cooking about all kinds of stuff and I just loved it!
Tatyana(host sister) and Frau Wien(host mother)


my sister Meagan and my host brother Pascal!

Tatyana :)

Castles and Historical stuff
\
me in East and West Berlin
Brandenburger Tor
Ampelman!! (google it, it is fun ;)



Deutschland Pride!! / World cup fever!

Victory!!

and a parade of sorts...


And of course, food and drink which were delicious ;)


best coffee in Berlin!



Döner :)

So, those were just the hilights, and I can't wait to tell you even more about my trip!   I will admit that I haven't gotten to read as many blogs as I want to, but that should be getting going again soon, I promise :]

I hope you are all doing simply fantastic and are enjoying life.  You all deserve it so much!
Bis spater,

Scott

 

6 comments:

  1. Scott, it's so great to hear that you had an awesome trip! It reminds me of the trip I took to Europe last summer, and I totally miss it! There's just something about the atmosphere over there that makes you feel that much more alive. Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...looks as though you had a wonderful trip! I've been to Germany, and it was so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these pictures are fantastic!! It looks like you had SO much fun!!
    You have a STUNNING family by the way! You included :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that coffee pic was sooo cooooool!!!!!!! haha. So glad you had a great trip, you deserved it!! I wish I could go to Germany.. hmm.. i'll add that to my list :)
    xoxo
    -A <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Scott!
    Whoa, long time no talk!

    I'm so glad to hear that you had such an amazing time at Germany, your host family looks wonderful! And the pictures are so beautiful, I'm like in love with them! It definitely looks like you had a lot of fun.

    PS: Your host sister is TOO cute...how did you resist the urge to stuff her into ur luggage?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hey!

    Dig the latte art! What a great host family! I've never been to Germany but I really want to some day. Looks like a stunning trip, can't wait to hear more about it.
    I know Germany's big on bikes, did you get to any cycling while you were out there?

    ReplyDelete