Search My posts

Monday, June 21, 2010

100th post, and from Hohen-Neundorf!

Hello Everyone!  I am posting my 100th post from Hohen-Neundorf, which is where the school I am going to is.  It is so different here!!  Everything is smaller ;)  And Berlin is so interesting!!  I have so much to show you!!  we saw the Brandenburg Gate, and the wall, and so many things.  And I ate currywurst and chocolate =D  It is good :)

Well, I have to go, but I wanted to check in!  Talk to you later, and have a magnificant Monday!!

Scott

6 comments:

  1. Hey Scott! Great to hear you're having a good time. What's currywurst? I thought wurst was sausage! Sausage and chocolate!?! I'm skeptical to say the least haha. I'd love to go to Germany! Have a great time!

    Killian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time Scott!! Id love to visit germany! :)

    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th post, Scott! And I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your trip in Germany so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! :D I am so glad you arrived safely! Keep having fun on this adventure! ANd...I beat you to 100 posts by just a tad! ;) haha, just had to say it! :)
    Maddi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 you are so fantastic. ENJOY every moment of your journey!!xxop

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh that sounds so fun! :O

    im glad to hear ur having an awesome time. i have no idea what currywurst is but for some reason it sounds totally amazing haha.

    hope to hear from u soon!

    ReplyDelete