Search My posts

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quick post

Hello everyone!

I have had quite a nice relaxing day today :)  I just hung out at home and the bike store until lunch when I enjoyed this:
It is a tofu sandwich (on rice bread that I found in the freezer) sprinkled with pizza spices and topped with co jack cheese.  I put lettuce on the other side of the bread.  Yes the tofu is raw, because I am lazy like that ;)

Then I went to my nutritionist appointment.  I stayed at the same weight, which is a good thing.  She says I am at the lower end of normal, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to gain a bit more though.  The only thing we realised with my eating that needs changing is to make sure that I get enough calories on days when I do longer rides.  Overall though a very good appointment :)  My N is great!

Then my mom and I were both hungry so we went out to eat at Noodles and Co.  I had the curry, even though I had a curry monday night ;)  I guess I am in the mood for spicy curries now?  It was good :)  

Got home and watched the blind side.  It was really good!!!  I would def. recommend it.  And I think Gretchen was pretty relaxed during the movie, but you be the judge... 


Isn't she cute?!?!?!?!?!?  She looks like a person <3


And, I want to share with you a store my friend opened up!  She makes the most beautiful beads and jewlery...like this!


She does custom orders and glass work and even makes bicycle jewlery!  You have got to check out her etsy!!


Have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!!

Scott

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great appointment with your nutritionist!!!! Ive never had tofu raw - i usually grill it - ill have to try it. I heard that movie was excellent!!!!! many people have told me how much they enjoyed it - maybe ill get it this weekend - hope you have a relaxing night and ill be sure to check out the stuff on etsy - i love all things on Etsy!!!!
    xo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for good nutritionist appointments! My nutritionist was bothering me because I'm doing SO MUCH better and making so much progress and every time I went, she just told me what I crap job I was doing, even though I was working on EVERYTHING she told me. So I stopped going. I'm going to get another. Therapy helps me more, but I digress.

    I struggle with getting enough calories on days that I go for LONG runs.

    That jewelry is SO COOL. your friend is really talented!

    You're so awesome!
    ~Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. its good you have a nutritionist! And yes, I love the Blind Side! That is a really good movie! And that jewelry IS really NEAT!!! Glad you are having a good summer so far! I am almost done with school then I will have some time and we could chat it up on skype! ;) Keep being positive, it really suits you! ;)
    Maddi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh Gretchen is absolutely adorable! She's definitely looking like she had a good time watching the movie with you guys :)

    I'm glad to hear that your appointment with your nutritionist went well, Scott, and it's good that you realized that you need to eat more to properly fuel your body on the days when you have a longer ride. We have to take care of ourselves, after all :)

    Oh, and I totally hear you on the raw tofu thing; sometimes I actually prefer it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Scott :) Glad you had quite a chilled out day. Glad also you have a good relationship with your Nutritionist, that should be a really important thing to any recovering/recovered ED sufferer. Your sandwich looks really good! I wish my ED would let me eat cheese without the guilt, it looks like it could be so versatile and yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! Your sandwich look delish! I have been eating cheese sandwiches more and more lately, too. And I loved that movie as well, very inspiring in a non-ED way. Keep smiling and trying to listen to your nutritionist's advice!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so, SO much for the comments-- i truly value and appreciate your words of wisdom and encouragement.

    loving that last picture-- the colors are just so beautiful, so stunning.

    have a GREAT day
    --bec

    ReplyDelete