Search My posts

Monday, September 13, 2010

Lack of posting, but GREAT NEWS!!!!!

I am so so sorry for my lack of postage, I have missed you all and your wonderful comments :/

But.. I have been having a great time and enjoying life!!  Everything is going awesome :)  And here are just two of the reasons why:

Espresso machine!

There she is!  It is a Gaggia Factory, and I am already producing great shots!  It has a learning curve, but I am really happy with how well I am doing with it right out of the box!  Sorry for the bad photo, I couldn't get the pic off of my camera so I took this with my phone.  Better glamour shots and pics of drinks to come!!

CAR!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, you read right, I got a CAR!!!!!  Guess what it is... A SMART car!!!  So I found it on craigslist on Friday, and it looked great from the get go.  It had only 4,000 miles, it is a 2008 model, and a convertible!  So, I looked up reviews, and they looked good so we went and test drove it saturday afternoon.  It drove REALLY well, and i just loved it!  So we talked about financing and stuff (my parents and I) and decided I would buy it!  I calculated monthly payments and I think i can afford them with my upcoming (hopefully) job at Press Coffee.  (knock on wood!)  So, here are the pics from the previous owner.  I will be picking it up tonight, I am SO excited!

the inside, suprisingly big for such a teeny tiny car!




Again, not the best pictures, but you get the idea ;)  I am SUPER excited  =D

So, in other news, I am just about ready to move into the house!!  We get possession this wednesday, and we are moving in next saturday!  Finally!  It seems like forever!  But it will be worth it :)

And, because we are getting quite tired of this apartment kitchen, meals have been good, but simplistic.  IE, I haven't wanted to post pictures!  Really not all that exciting ;)

I hope you are all having a FANTASTIC start to your week!!  I will talk to you soon, I promise this time :)

Scott

5 comments:

  1. I am soooo jealous!!! I love my car and all but gah, smart cars are amazing!!! Have fun with that! And the new espresso machine that looks like a rocket!! ;) I miss talking to you, hopefully soon we can chat! Have a good week!
    Maddi

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH that is SO SO AWESOME!!!! You and your European ways, haha! Of course you would get a smart car ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, new car, new house, new espresso machine, its like xmas coming early for you, lol
    I was doing coffee barrista training last week and thought of you, ive a job at a new cafe and they are verrrry particular about their coffee so although i have had training before, i feel like i am starting from scratch.
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the car - ive always wanted a convertible and plus its a Smart car!!!
    Love the espresso machine too - i need to get one!!!!
    Glad to hear you are doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude, both those things are SO exciting.
    hope you've had a fabulous week :)

    ReplyDelete