Search My posts

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Best day EVER!!!

So, today was pretty awesome I must say ;)  It all started with some oatmeal...

Sorry, no pic.  It was 5:30 in the morning!  Great fuel for a ride though, it included a banana and some almond butter. y.u.m!

Then was the ride, and boy was it HOT today!  It was like 86 when I left at 6:00 :/  I felt good though, and did my best climbing since I have been out here in Arizona :)

Then I got home, had a toasted bagel with cream cheese, avocado, and ham.  It didn't look pretty, but it was tasty!  Really, cream cheese and avocado=to die for!  Try it...

Then, the highlight of my day, I met up with the wonderful, amazing, fantastic, Annie!!!!  We met at LUX, because we both LOVE coffee.  It was both of our first blogger meet ups, and I had so much fun!  We just sat and talked, and talked, and talked some more :)  Bloggers are the most amazing people ever don't you think?? ;)  We even got a free latte, cause the barista was cool :]  He said "this will be the best latte you have ever had!"  and I should have got a picture but I didn't :(  Use your imagination;) Thanks so much for a great time Annie!!

So, things are going well at school, I am meeting friends and feeling great :)  And, I am so happy because I am bought a new espresso machine!  It was on a super sale, and I just couldn't pass it up!  Here is a pic of somebody else's that is the same model...


Photos are from Home-Barista, a forum I read :)

Doesn't it look like a tin man??  So cute :)  It will make delicious espresso as well, I can't wait for it to come.  I promise I will share!!  

  I also ordered this to go with it.  It is a tamper to pack the coffee, doesn't it look cool?

So, I have to go, we are going to go out to eat now, so I am going to have to leave it at that.  I hope you all started your 3 day weekend off well, and I hope the rest is fantastic!  You deserve a wonderful, fun, relaxing weekend :)

Sending happiness and prayers your way!

Scott

8 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you had such a great day!!!!! I love to meet fellow bloggers - sounds like you and Annie really had a great time!!!
    I love buying new things for the kitchen - even better when you get it on sale!!! Enjoy the new espresso machine!!
    Thanks again for the award and hope u have a great rest of the weekend!!
    xo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hej hej scott,

    I am so sorry, I always wanted to comment but the first time I wrote such a long message my studip laptop took it all away and I was so angry to write it all again..so I had the idea to comment on your next entry but was to busy etc..
    but now I am here again, bloggin takes so much time but I know I should work on that--havent postet for a while but everything is ok, if you can say that..

    I loved to hear from your trip to Germany and I am so so happy that you loved it and had loads of fun.the next time if you really want to come back to go to uni here etc, please visist me.we have to meet, that would be so great!
    but scotti, you shouldnt only drink coffee in Germany, what about the beer? we will have to work on that (dont tell your parents..shhh ;D )

    and yes, we love to take the bike--so it would be the perfect place to live for you:).its so normal, I didnt even think about it..but then you wrote about how differnt ist is to you with all these bikes and buses etc I recognised it...its totally normal.I think everyone should do that, would be so much butter for our environment.

    love, lotta

    ps:was macht das deutsch lernen? kommst du soweit klar in deinen kursen? und möchtest du später auch an der uni deutsch studieren bzw. einen kurs belegen?
    du wirst das sicherlich gut machen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. edit edit edit because she is stupid and blind and so on..

    you were giving me a blogger award?
    ahhh I totally overread that, thought it would be the other lotta (I found out there is one girl with an ed blog called lotta too, her blog seems to be new..)
    oh my gosh, ok, I will answer the tag.thank you so much!!!
    love love love

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaaaaay! You're awesome Scott!! I really enjoyed hanging out with you! And I am oh so impressed by your amazing coffee making talents!!! We must hang out again in the near future :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so coooool!!!!!! I wish I lived near you so that we could have a blogger meet-up! Sounds like such fun :)
    And yay for free lattes and super sale espresso machines! I can't see the picture of it for some reason, but I am sure that it is awesome, because you know your coffee ;)

    Love,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you're having a great time! keep it up!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear things are going so well!!!!!! You're amazing :) ... and I hope your weekend went great!!
    xoxo
    -A <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you've had a fantastic week :)

    ReplyDelete