Search My posts

Monday, August 30, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award!

Much thanks to lucie for the Versatile Blogger Award!! here are the rules:


Rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Share seven things about yourself.
  • Give this award out to 15 other bloggers that you think are fabulous, interesting and deserving.
ok, so seven things about myself it is then!  I'll warn you now, they are 100% random ;)
  1. I have moved 5 times
  2. I saw all of this on my bike ride saturday: a drunk/high man, paramedics, police and... that's it.  I'll tell you more in a few ;)
  3. I am going through serious withdrawal from my espresso machine :( It is in storage while we wait for the house to be done.  Rest assured, my coffee is still getting made every day, just not with the espresso machine ;)  still I miss it :/
  4. I am about to move again!!  But this time it is a good thing, just from our temporary apartment into a permanent house :)  should be about 2 more weeks!
  5. I feel like I am still on east coast time on the weekends, because I have to wake up so early for bike rides
  6. I don't know exactly what I want to do for a profession, I may want to be a psychologist, psychiatrist, other type of medical doctor, or engineer(but that is the least likely)  I must get better at decision making!!
  7. I think I want to go to college in Germany!  I at least want to look into it a lot more than i have...
So ya, that's all I could think of now, and sorry Lucie for stealing some of your ideas ;)  

Well, not much has happened since we last spoke, so I will tell you a funny story about my ride on Sunday where we met the drunk/high man!

So, we are just riding along and this guy is on the side of the road and is yelling 'HELP ME!!!" so we ended up stopping and he was like passed out on the ground.  So a guy in our group called 911 and the paramedics came.  They had apparently already met this guy earlier that night!  He was yelling, stumbling around, telling us people choked him and that "they shot at me!"  and then he proceeded to cry  when the police came.  Pretty darn funny.  So that was my most interesting experience of the week, I will hopefully have more relevant news in the future ;)  Now though I will pass on this wonderful award!

So, here are the 15 I pass it on to.  There are SO many more who deserve it, but I will stick to the rules and give it to 15.  I am confident it will cycle around all of the wonderful blog community :] 





Lotta - und wir vermissen dich sehr!!

Killian - Missing you and thinking of you all the time!  I hope all is well :)










And I cannot stress enough how much I mean it when I say that you ALL deserve this award!  You are all so fantastic and wonderful and a treasure :)  Thanks for being you!

Scott


6 comments:

  1. Hi there Scott - you totally deserve this award!!!! I love learning more about the "person" behind the blog!!! thanks for passing it along to me - !! Can't wait to answer them!!! I think you will make a wonderful psychologist or doctor - especially if you want to help those who suffer from Ed since you can totally relate!!!
    Have a great Tuesday and thanks again - you made me smile!!
    xoxo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Scott for passing this award to me! you deserve this so much you are such a great person! i agree with Aimee above you'd make a wonderful doctor :) i loved reading the things about you! that would be awesome to go to college in Germany!

    lots of love
    xx
    eliza

    ps: thank you for your comment on my last blog post, you are amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love reading everything you write. <3

    good luck with the espresso machine! lol. X)

    lucie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much :) I love these awards... so much fun! And your wild experience sounds so crazy!

    I don't know what I want to do when I grow up, either. And unfortunately, the clock is ticking. I want to be successful, but at the same time I want to be happy!

    It might be cool for you to look into spending a semester abroad in Germany (or a year :) ) and going to school in the U.S. Most colleges have some awesome programs like that, and you will not have to deal with the huge move so early in your life. Not saying you have to by any means (going to uni there would be amazing,too!). Just something to think about :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Scott!
    I think it is so great you are going into that field of study! Reading your blog has helped me so much, and you are such a positive and inspiring person, you will really do well! So excited for you and Germany! my fellow Deutschland friend ;)
    Have a great week Scott!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Scott!
    Thank you so much for the award! I'm sorry it took me so long to answer you - I stepped away from reading blogs for awhile... But I guess I'm back, haha.
    You're the best :D

    ReplyDelete