Search My posts

Monday, September 27, 2010

Interview!!!! =D

Today was my interview at Press Coffee!!!!  It was my first interview ever, so I was a bit nervous.  I think it went pretty well, I had my resume and everything ;)  They basically just asked how I would deal with a customer who is dissatisfied, and other customer service things.  And of course told me that there is more than just coffee making there, I would have to clean, and wash dishes and stuff too, and work my way up so to speak.  But, I am SO SO excited to find out if I got the job!! Enough of that for now, I will have to just let you all know when I know!



But, on that same note, I have a picture of the best espresso I have made on the new machine as of yet!  Here is a pic :)

Pretty darn good if I do say so myself!

Oh, and I saw this AMAZING video on Arielle's blog the other day!  If you don't read her blog, you really should because it is fantastic :)  Tons of advice on recovery and body image and just some great stuff.  I guess you could call it a vlog though, cause it is video based...  Anyway, here is the video I saw on her blog.  It is by a British campaign against negative body image.  I think the video could mean different things to different people, but for me I saw it as a lot of people who have recovered from an ED bad mouthing ED for all it has done against them.  It is a very powerful video, and I hope you enjoy it!!  What do you get out of it??

Well, that is pretty much it for today, I don't have much more news!  I may talk to you before then, but on Thursday I get to go to the allergist all day long to see what I am allergic to now that I am here in Phoenix.  That means skin tests, allergic reactions, lung capacity tests, and just oodles of fun!  But I get to miss school so..... wish me luck!

Have a great week!

Scott

4 comments:

  1. wow..that video was really great, really powerful messages..thanks for sharing!
    Well gosh i am so happy to read about your interview Scott! :) that sounds so great, perfect job for you, of course! :) I know you will get this job!! :D
    i want you to come to NY and make me coffee ;) lol.

    love you,
    xx
    eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that video, thanks for posting!!!

    Dana xo
    http://happinessiswithin.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Scott! Long time no speak!

    I'm so excited for your interview; no joke! I've never been to one myself, but it sounds so nerve-wrecking! :O Fingers crossed! And thank you so much fr posting that video; it is GREAT!

    xoxo
    Paola

    ReplyDelete