Search My posts

Friday, September 24, 2010

Making Progress!

So, I have been brutally reminded that the moving process is in fact a very slow one!  But, progress is being made, as is evidenced by the HUGE number of broken down boxes on our front porch!





So, that has been moving along slowly, and in the meantime, I have been enjoying my car!  I posted pictures before, but none of me in my car, so here are some my mom took yesterday :)
 
 

I also enjoyed this Jar of goodness on Tuesday morning:


There is something else mixed in, but who really cares? Oats+Almond butter=Delicious!  Put it IN the jar of almond butter, and it is out of this world! OIAJ!! Although with it comes the tragedy of another jar of nut butter gone ;)

So, school this week was pretty good :)  Spirit week is always entertaining ;)  I didn't dress up at all, mainly because most all of my clothes are packed away still (at least the ones that are dress up worthy).  So, I just watched, but it was quite funny :)

I'll keep this post short and sweet because nothing else really happened! I'm going to leave you with a fortune cookie fortune I got today with dinner.  I think it is perfect for anyone with an ED, or with any self image issues at all!  Check it out:
SO true :)

So, learn to befriend yourself, because you are all such amazing people!  Have a great weekend :)

Sending my best,

Scott

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote at the end of the post!!!! Put a smile right on my face!!!
    Greta pictures of you and the new car - hope you are enjoying it!!!!
    Glad to see you are doing well - have a great relaxing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete