Search My posts

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday 10.10.2010

Hello all my fellow bloggers!  I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!

I was pretty busy this week, but I have some GREAT news!  It looks like I got the job at Press Coffee!!  I got a call on Monday about availability, and I am scheduled to come in on Wednesday for training and my first shift!  I am beyond excited =D  

And yesterday was quite an amazing day as well!  I went on a bike ride with my team, then I met my dad at this grocery store/cafe called AJ's where he stopped after his ride.  I got a Fage Greek yogurt with peach on the side.  Haven't had one of these in a while, but they were so so good!  We also worked around the house quite a bit, putting hardware on cabinets, and a lot of other stuff.  Common theme huh? ;)  Then we went to Bicycle Haus to find out about ordering a team bike for next year, as well as get me some shoes because I am was in desperate need for them!  So long story short, I love the Bicycle Haus, and I got a great deal on some shoes and ordered a bike for the upcoming season!  I am excited because it is going to be the first new bike I have ever had! (except for my first ever road bike...)  It is pretty awesome, here is a picture of what it will look like!


So I am really excited to get it!  It is supposed to come in around the end of the month...

Then I made cajun salmon last night, which I didn't picture because it looked terrible :( It tasted good, but  I cooked the skin side down first, and it made the other side look absolutely terrible :/  At least it tasted good though I guess...

Then today I went on a ride with my dad, which was really nice!  The weather was absolutely beautiful both days this weekend!  Now I really know why people love it here so much!  I won't have any trouble getting used to this ;)  On our way home from the ride we stopped by this bakery I had seen, but never been to, called Gallileo.  Anyone local should for sure try it, it is at the corner of Hayden and Mountain View, in a little shopping center.  I got some amazing bread there!!!  Seriously, it makes me want to start baking again, and it reminded me so much of the great bread in Germany!!  Here is a snap shot...

so, I ate some of that right there, and put the rest in my pocket to take home :p

Then I found this video of somebody who put a Hayabusa motorcycle engine in a smart car :p

I WANT!!!  I know I am a car geek, but don't you think this is cool!?!

Then today included a nice nap, some more work on the house, and a bit of blogging :)  Pretty good weekend I think!  Nice and relaxing :)

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and got some great relaxation and are prepared for a wonderful week ahead of you :)

Have a great Monday!

Scott


9 comments:

  1. COGNRATSSS i'm so happy for you, you totally deserve this scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayayaya!! I am so excited/jealous of you. I am totally going to come and visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you Scott! Congrats on getting that job! XD You must be proud!

    That bike looks amazing btw; can't wait til you get it! And that smart car is so cute; so many people over here drive one and I just think it's adorable!

    Hope to talk to ya soon!
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. so proud of you for getting that job! let me know how it goes!!!!i wish you could come whip me up some yummy coffee concoction!
    have a great night xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey scott, thanks for all your recent support on my blog, it means a lot. You soo deserve that new bike, the new job and the happiness u are exuding :0 sounds like a lovely weekend. Take care.
    Fi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the job Scott! And exciting about your new bike :)
    Glad you had a happy weekend!
    x Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Scott, I am so delighted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those cars! they are SOOOOO CUTE!

    dana xo
    http://happinessiswithinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Scott :)
    I finally found your blog :P Thanks for the correct link!

    That looks like an awesome bike =) I don't do any intense biking at all, but I got my first ever new road bike (as in, not a hand-me-down) a few years ago and I still remember the feeling! Congrats :)
    <3 Tat

    ReplyDelete