Search My posts

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Whoops!

I realized this morning that I forgot to address all of your wonderful insightful comments on my last post.  I want to thank you all for your insight about what to do  with my Cousin (the bride at the wedding.)  I want to help her, but at the same time there is very little that I can actually do.  When I was talking to her parents at dinner sunday night, they were saying that they hoped that being married to my cousin would be a turning point for her, and she would get better.  Of course, I don't know what will happen, but I think that for now it is best for me to pray for this new chapter in her life to close the door on ED.

Basically, THANK YOU for all of your advice.  You really help keep me down to earth and see both sides of the issue :)

Have a great Monday Loves!

Scott

1 comment:

  1. I think that is very wise of you-you are right that there is nothing you can really do except pray! I have found that for a disease such as AN, prayer seems to be the best medicine! :)
    Maddi

    ReplyDelete