Search My posts

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another ride and Coffee replenishment :)

I got to go on another ride today, this time with my family. It was so wet out I am going to have to clean my bike now BIG TIME :( Oh well, it was nice to get outside. Anyways, we went to a cafe and I got some coffee to replenish my stash! You should have seen me with two bags of coffee on my back under my jacket, it was priceless.


So yesterday I went to church and they had a servicefor the earthquake in Haiti. It is so bad there I can not even imagine... We heard from some missionaries that were there before the earthquake, about 2 months ago, and how bad it was before, let alone after...



On a lighter note, I worked in the cafe as well and the new espresso machine will be there for next weekend! I can't wait to try it out!













No comments:

Post a Comment