Search My posts

Friday, January 29, 2010

FRIDAY

Happy Friday everybody!!

First of all I wanted to thank all of you for your warm welcome into the blogging world :] You are so sweet! I can't wait to read your blogs and "meet" you! :]

So, I had a pretty good day yesterday and today. Yesterday in first period, I got back my math test, and I got a 71% :/ I guess this isn't that bad though because our teacher said she got a lot of D's and F's. So I would assume there might be a curve....NOPE. She is like "you have to take this more seriously." and gave a lecture to the whole class about it. I "strongly dislike" her ;]

Then in second period, my health class was doing a skit. I was with 5 other people, and I took thye script home on tuesday to copy it for yesterday. (we have a block schedule, each class every other day) I realized on my way to second period that I had left my folder by the copy machine at home when I copied the script :0 So I quickly texted my dad and he brought it to school and saved the day! Love you dad!!

So that was pretty much my day yesterday. I got home from school, went to my winter training spin class workout thingy and felt ok, then went home, studied, and relaxed.

on to today, I took Rachael's suggestion of frozen berry oats! Here is a pic. Sorry it is from my phone, I was rushed this morning ;]




Then this morning, I was in IED (intro to engineering and design) and all the computers froze! so our teacher just sat there and played youtube videos for us :]

Then we had a meeting about psat scores and college, and it was suprisingly not too boring

Seventh period I had a Chemistry test, and I think it went pretty well, but I hate it when I don't know for sure. I am not too woried though.

It is freezing here! It was only 11 degrees when I woke up...brrrrrrrr So I am not expecting a ride outside tomorrow

then I got home, had this Macchiatto, went to the alergist and here I am now!


Hope you all had/are having a great friday and have something fun planned for the weekend
P.S. sorry about the pics, but I am still getting used to inserting them!
Scott

3 comments:

  1. that's awesome about watching Youtube in class ;P love it! and those oats look awesome...i need to get some fro berries, love it in oats!
    i got such bad grades in school and tests, hate tests!!! but 71 is ok..don't fret ;)

    ur amazing!

    <3 maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good day :] i wish we had block scheduling!!! ugh. we have the same stupid 8 classes every day and its awful!
    take care :]
    becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. your oats look great :)

    71 is a fine mark on a test!! dont be upset :) xo

    ReplyDelete