Search My posts

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Overnight at the church

Yesterday I had an overnight with my small group and a couple of other groups last night, as I posted last night. It went pretty well, but I was SOOO tired. I was going nonstop from like 11:30 am until 11:00 that night. I went on a bike ride, then went to church to work at the cafe, then I ate dinner, and went back to church. Long day! I was so worn out, so I went to bed just after midnight. I know I am such a boring person ;] So anyway, I felt a bit weird because they ordered pizza at 9:30, and I didn't want pizza, so I didn't eat it. Then a few guys were like "why aren't you eating?" I had planned ahead, and for dinner my parents wanted to go to Skyline Chili, so I went with them, and got a salad there. I got home and had some more to eat because I knew I wouldn't have a night snack. So I had some yogurt.

Then I get to the overnight, and I don't know what it is about teenage guys, but apparently everyone drinks regular soda? Now I don't drink soda, even diet, because it bothers my acid reflux, but I think it was a bit odd.

Anyways, long story short, I brought some bars with me so I had a key lime pie Larabar around 10:30. It felt kinda weird to be eating that late, but I dealt with it.

So, all in all a great night of just relaxing and hanging out with friends. I feel like I am getting a bit better about eating at social events like this, but I still have a long way to go.


Have a GREAT Sunday!

Scott

1 comment:

  1. its so great to see a boy in this community! hope all is going well.
    don't worry about the pizza thing. you had dinner at home so it's all good :]
    lovelovelove larabars--so tasty! hope you had a great weekend and thanks for the comment on my bloggie!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete