Search My posts

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today went FAST!



Today we had a late start at school, so I got my chemistry homework done before school....all to find out the experiment I used to collect the data was flawed :( Oh well, it is just more practice I suppose! ;]





so the rest of my day went pretty smoothly. I FINALLY convinced my dad to let me roast my own coffee at home. I bought my "green" unroasted beans at http://www.sweetmarias.com/ and I am going to roast them with a popcorn popper! I know crazy... but hey, can't knock it till you try it ;]

Just got through a bit of my blog reading for today, and I wanted to thank my new friend Becca for the shoutout and the great article on our culture's body image issues. I read my new friend lexi's post over on her blog about the breakfast challenge, where you take suggestions on breakfast ingredients and I thought I would partake. I am getting in a bit of a peanut butter banana oat rut ;]

So what do you guys think I should include in my breakfast? Just leave a comment and I will let you know how it goes!

Hopefully a better post tomorrow, today seemed to get away from me!

Have a great last half of your week! We are half way through!

Scott

5 comments:

  1. hey scott!, I found you through Becca and am really glad I did! You seem so awesome, hope to hear more from you!
    <3 Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, can't wait to hear more from you as well :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog through Becca's shoutout and am so glad I did! Can't wait to read more and get an update on your coffee adventures. ;) As for the breakfast challenge, maybe using frozen fruit?

    Rachael*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Rachael, thanks and welcome to my blog!
    :]

    Frozen fruit...I think I will do frozen mixed berries tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Scott - just found your blog and just want to say hi and welcome to the blogging world!!!!! Will definately be following your daily posts!!!! aimee

    ReplyDelete