Search My posts

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So I am posting from my phone again. I am waiting for my spin class(the oneI talked about last thursday) to start. I had a decent day today, but it is tough to go back to school after a long weeknd:( Well anyways, wanyed to tell you about friday. I can't remember if I have blogged since then.??? So I think school day blog reading, I got my phone taken away on friday, and came pretty close today! So I will sadly have to wait until I get home to read all your wonderful words! :( How were all of your days?

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment