Search My posts

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday 25 Jan 2010


So today I saw on the news that it is considered the most depressing day of the year. I don't know about you yet (I'll find out in a few minutes when I read your posts!), but I had a pretty good day!

School was pretty uneventful, but I got home, went to the allergist for shots, and then I made this Beautiful cappuccino. My first ever Rosetta! For those of you who are more normal and not coffee freaks like me, a rosetta is the tree like shape made when I pour the milk right. Finally got some more whole milk and it is so much better TAKE THAT ED :]





So I was SO excited and it was soooo yummy!

Dinner was ok, my mom bought a chicken from the grocery and had some prepared mashed potatoes, which ED hated, and told me they were gross, but I still ate a bit.

Can't wait to read about your days!

have a great day tomorrow!!
Scott

7 comments:

  1. aww i want to learn how to make pretty cappucinos! sounds like you had an awesome day ; hope tomorrow is just as good :]
    becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! love your blog[: that cappucino looks AMAZING. ahhh droool. im happy you had such a good day and told off ed, go scott :P soph

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments, glad you like my blog :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cappuccino looks so good! love cappuccinos! a rosetta! awesome! great job with the mased tatter :)

    ~maya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks :] glad you like my cappuccino!

    ReplyDelete
  6. baha, wonder why today is the most depressing? something to do with the hours of daylight probably? hmm...i beg to differ. glad you had a good day though! mmm cappuccinos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the whole milk!

    Kick ED's ASS!

    ReplyDelete