Search My posts

Saturday, May 8, 2010

 
I had my race today and I am happy to report that there were no crashes!  That is always a good thing :)  here are a few pictures from the day..^^^ I can't move the pictures around with my phone :( It went pretty well though. I felt good and raced well, but I couldn't get around the pack to get up to the sprint. I almost got pushed off the road by some guy going up the hill. So I was kinda mad at myself for not getting to the sprint :/ but whatev, I am safe!

And I just ate dinner and guess what?  I just ate out with family and they had a "diet" menue with the cals listed and everything.  Well, I got something that wasn't on that menu!!!  I am not gonna lie, I am quite proud of myself ;)  It was kind of a spur of the moment decision, I was about to get salmon from that "diet" menu, but it sounded so plain and I just went with the better dish!  It was supposed to have ginger, which I didn't taste but hey, it was pretty good anyway :)  And I ate it all. Yep, all :)  YAY!
Next however, we went to ice cream and I couldn't bring myself to do that, but I still think I had a great day fighting on the E.D front today :)

Have a great weekend all, I will talk to you all later!

Scott

3 comments:

  1. wow scott, sounds like you had an awesome race! congrats on not getting hurt -- always a good thing :] and for not ordering off of the diet menu because you don't need to be on a diet!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going for the better dish is always the better option. Good for you, Scott! Amazing job. Don't let the fact that you couldn't bring yourself to eat ice cream get you down. The important thing is that you challenged your ED and WON, and that's definitely something to be proud of.

    Keep facing and overcoming challenges, and one day you'll be able to enjoy that ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a safe ride! And that's great that you were able onget through that sticky situation on the ED front. Way to take another step towards recovery! Maybe next time you will have icecream too! Baby steps ;)

    ReplyDelete