Search My posts

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Terribly stressful day!!

I am becoming a really inconsistent blogger and I am SO sorry!!  I just wanted to let you know I am still here, and doing pretty well :)

I had an ok flight back from Phoenix, I will post a proper post about the trip (with plenty of pictures!!)  Soon.  But, for all my German readers out there, here is my Märchen (fairy tale)


Tiermädchen und das Pferd
Es war einmal ein Mädchen. Sie wohnte mit ihrem Vater. Sie hieß Tiermädchen, weil sie Tiere mag. Der Vater war ein Bauer, aber Tiermädchen machte die ganze Arbeit. Der Vater war sehr gemein. Er liebte das Obst mehr als seinem Tochter. Also war Tiermädchen immer trauirg.

Eines Tages das Mädchen stritt mit ihrem Vater und rannte im Wald. Sie saß beim Baum und wünschte fur ein Pferd. Wenn sie die Augen ausmachte, sah sie ein Pferd!  Dann sagte das Pferd „Hallo!“  Sie konnte mit dem Pferd sprechen!  Sie sprachen über ihrem vater und wie böse er war.  Sie warren beste Freunden.  Sie war sehr froh und ritt das Pferd nach Hause. Der vater war sehr böse, weil er sagte dass Tiermädchen kein Pferd durft. Sie sagte "Vater, es ist kostenlose! Ich hab es gefunden!" Der Vater war noch böse. Dafür musste das Mädchen drei Jahre arbeiten.

Sie arbeitet naturlich mit dem Pferd.  Sie saß mit ihr Pferd, und dachte an was sie machen soll.   Sie wunschte daß ihrem Vater ärmlich wurde.  Mit Obst, er wurde kein geld bekommen!  Sie sagte das zu das Pferd. Am nächsten tag, das pferd aß alle das Obst des Vaters. Er hat kein Obst zu verkaufen, also er ärmlich war. Dann das Pferd ein shöner mann wurde. Er sagte "Weil du sehr nett und gut war, ich werde dein Mann sein" Dan veheirateten der Mann und das Mädchen, jetz eine Dame, und wenn sie nicht gestorben sind leben sie noch heute.

I hope you liked it!  Let me know ;)  It is about a girl who finds she can talk to horses and gets revenge on her mean dad by making him poor.  :)

Then tonight I had a meeting for my Germany trip!!  I am so excited :]  I will again tell you more later!

I am off to race tomorrow in Chicago!  I am super excited =D  It is a big race for our team and I will race with them.  I can't wait!  I will tell you for sure :)

Wish me luck and have a great friday and saturday!!!

Scott

3 comments:

  1. wow, a race in CHICAGO?!?!?!? Thats awesome!!!! And dont worry, I have been way inconsistent with blogging too! I hope we can both find time to Skype soon! :D Good luck on the race, I CAN NOT wait to hear about it, and see some pictures too! Chicago is such an amazing city...:) And most importantly, HAVE FUN!!! :D
    Maddi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Scott!
    I can´t believe I took so long to get back to you...
    I´d like to thank you TONS, for all the amazingly sweet comments!
    Thanks for all the help you´ve been giving me. Seriously.
    :)
    Have a wonderful time in Chicago!
    Brazilian XOXO´s,
    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything! How was the race?

    x Julia (Taste of Living)

    ReplyDelete