Search My posts

Friday, May 7, 2010

Race tomorrow!!!!

Hello bloggies!

I don't have a lot of time to post, I had a CRAZY day!!  I had to mow the lawn, start packing, get all my homework for next week, it was busy!  I am going to go next week (Monday through Wednesday) to AZ to visit my dad and see the new house :)  It should be fun and a nice break from school.  I hope to be able to stay pretty well up on my school work so I don't have too much to make up.

So the title :) ^^  I am racing tomorrow!!  I am excited :)  It is supposed to be cool (45 ish degrees) in the morning.  It is down-town Indianapolis in a park and it should be pretty good.  I am all ready to go :]  I will report asap after the race ;)

well, I don't have much to say so I will read what you all did!  I will talk to you later and hopefully get to blog from the phone some quickie posts (like these last few have been :/ sorry about that!)

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Scott

2 comments:

  1. Good luck today in the race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u have a great week - looking forward to more posts this week - lol aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, i hope your race goes AMAZING!!! :D have fun!
    Maddi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete