Search My posts

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thank you

I don't have time for a very long post tonight, but I just wanted to let you all know how much your comments mean to me.  Every single one of them.  You are all so kind and insightful, and I get something out of every single comment to better prepare me to continue this fight against ED.  For that, I thank you :]

Today, I didn't do much.  Another free day in band.  Yes, that is 4 in a row, 6 hours of free time in band class.  What a lazy teacher right?  Well I got a lot done though so I'm not complaining ;)  Then in German we are writing our Märchen (fairy tale) so that was a fun class.  I promise to share it with any of you that know German ;)

Then tonight I rode the training ride :]  It was so fun!  We had so many people there that I know!  Graham was there, and B and his dad and J and it was great!  Unfortunately I didn't feel great because I had a cold and asthma (not a good mix)  but it was fun.  I did well enough, stayed with the pack, and felt good about it. 

Tomorrow I have a busy day :/  as long as it doesn't rain I will ride my bike to school, then after school to work, then to church, and get home at 8:45.  That is almost a 13 hour day!!  We will see though...

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Scott

3 comments:

  1. The blogging community is fantastic; I love all of the support and wisdom it provides. Definitely makes it easier to cope with and overcome ED and I'm glad to hear that you're getting so much of a benefit from it!

    Hope you have an awesome day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your busy day, I hope it won't rain:)

    xJulia (Taste of Living)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, du musst mit Mir reden! Ich habe auch eine Märchen geschrieben für Deutsch in die sexte classe. Wie Spaß, oder?
    You are wonderful, Scott. Keep defying ED!

    ReplyDelete