Search My posts

Monday, April 26, 2010

Finally time to blog!!

Wow!  As I said in my last post, I have been so busy!!  First I will fill you in on some of the food I have been eating ;)



Breakfast Saturday morning was oats in a jar of organic pb... with banana



Snack was a chocolate milk with a side of cereal. It has been a long time since I had this, and it was great!


Yesterday was rainy...
From 25


But this lunch warmed up my day!

I made a "tofu pizza sandwich" It had tofu, red bell peppers, provolone cheese, and pizza spices all on a sandwich thin. It was yummy ;)



Made potato pancakes with leftover roast beef for dinner...

Ok, so that was the food highlights :)  Onto the weekend shall we?
Saturday was rainy in the morning, and I had a band competition.  It was SO boring :/  And I rather hate dislike my band teacher, I am not going to go there, I'll just skip over that part of my day sound good? ;)

When I got home, I rode the spin bike (boring) and then went to my (second?) cousin's baseball game



There he is batting!  After this we went over to his parents' (my cousin's) house.  We had dinner there, and it was ok, but I felt a bit weird because they had a lot of prepared salads and stuff like pasta salad and potato salad.  They are a fear food I guess because I don't know what is in them?  I dunno, but I managed and it was fun :)

Sunday, my mom and I went to church and I worked in the cafe second hour.  There were only two of us so it was super busy, especially because it was raining...  We got through the day though.  When I got home, I called T and he came over after I had my "tofu pizza sandwich"  And we played pool and stuff.  My mom made cookies and I ate one too! =D  It was a lot of fun :]

So that was my weekend!  I am looking forward to tomorrow because I will get to ride again.  I didn't get to ride at all this weekend, so this will be the first day since Thursday!!!  hehe I sound like an addict or something ;]  But yeah, I really want to ride...

well, I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday!!

Scott

7 comments:

  1. i am so glad you had a great weekend and had fun, and so proud that you challenged yourself to eat at your cousins house! :)

    your eats look so good, that pizza tofu sandwich looks amazing, your photos are so good btw :)
    I want a panini maker! ;) and i must make oiaj, seriously i think i am like the only blog person lol that hasn't had that yet, even Maya has! i always forget even though i have like 5 or more usable nut butter jars lol! ;O

    hope you get to ride tomorrow!
    xx
    eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! That sammy looks superb by the way, all melty and nommy! Ich weiße, so viel zu tun wenn Mann moves. Ich habe auch keine Zeit to post! Ahh!
    Oh well, things will calm down soon I hope- for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, the tofu pizza sounds delish! :) how on earth did you think of that...? ;) Sounds like you have been busy but enjoying yourself, and its great to read about! And ya, uh, its not a bad thing at all to love riding so much that you want to ride every day and miss it if you dont! Its a great thing to love! :D Thanks for the comment on my last post...i hope we can chat on skype soon- i have been getting on the computer at very random times lately, so we just havent been able to connect I guess! :)
    Maddi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there glad you're back up and running, we missed you. Ok so first off I'll answer the question you sent me on fb. Uhm I just got the template from blogger. I'm not really sure how. It's just the default one I got when I set it up, no changes. Then for the picture, I went to 'customize' - 'layout' - then in the box that said 'header', I clicked that and it gave me the option of adding a picture. I didn't shrink mine to fit though. Sorry if this isn't very clear, let me know. Anyway back to my comment, glad you had a good time with your friend, pool is great for bonding with friends, I think it's a very social sport. The tofu pizza sandwich looks gooood all oozy and photogenic. And how did you make the potato pancakes? Such a good idea! Happy Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there - great food photos - i just got my sisters old paninni maker so i have to try out that recipe!!!!!!!! Happy you are doing well - have fun riding today - xoxo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cousin is too cute! I love kiddie baseball games; they're so funny to watch. And I think it's great that you managed to challenge yourself at your cousin's house afterwards :) Sounds like a great weekend overall!

    Oh, and your pizza sandwich? Ee! It looks SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you're back! I love your blog!
    I've been lacking in the posting department, too, because I've been sick and really busy/stressed.

    Gosh, I love oats and peanut butter! and anything in a jar makes in 9x more delicious!

    ♥Alexandra

    ReplyDelete