Search My posts

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday 9-April-2010

Disclaimer:  This is going to be a quickie post because my family is mad and doesn't want me to blog tonight :/  We are watching American Idol and they think because I don't want to watch it that I have nervous energy and they just want me to relax.  Whatev...

So, yesterday right?  The main thing we did was ride the Nebo ride that night.  It was fun, but SO cold!  It was 84 degrees on wednesday, then only 45 when we rode thursday evening!  Ouch...  It was okay though.  When I got back from the ride, I tried to drink my ensure plus but it was frozen!!  My mom had frozen it to get it cold, but forgot to take it out  ;)  After the ride, we had dinner with our bike friends because it was the last thursday ride for my dad before he leaves for Scottsdale AZ  :(  When we got there, I went to the bathroom and thawed my ensure under hot water ;)  It worked!!  It was really cold though :/ It was fun, we went to Red Robin and my sister met us there. I got the veggie burger, my usual :)

When I got home, I talked with Maddi again!  It was awesome, and I met her younger sister Naiomi! (I think that is how it is spelled??)  And she got to meet my sister too!  It was a lot of fun :)

No rides today!  I know, surprising, but I needed a day to relax and recover.  So I slept in!  I didn't get up until quarter till 9  :O  It was kinda weird though, because breakfast was so late.  I had banana oats with sunflower seed butter.  Then we just hung out around the house until lunch, and we headed to the bike line to work.  

After work, we went with my cousins and parents to some bbq place.  It was pretty good, I had pulled chicken on rice with spicy sauce on the side.  Then we went out to Maggie Moos and I had a little bit of my dad's low-fat chocolate chip ice cream.

Well, I have pictures to share with you, but they are going to have to wait tomorrow :/  My parents are going to want me back watching tv!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!

Scott

5 comments:

  1. Haha have fun! My mom is obsessed with the show. ;)

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I dont have TV but I've seen AI a few times...its pretty funny. :) Glad your Friday was fun! :)
    Maddi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. Parents are funny sometimes with all the bizarre things they insist ED is making us do. It's good to spend time with family though, who are you cheering for on AI?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY FOR GOOD WEEKENDS!

    ♥Alexandra

    P.S.

    Sunflowerseed butter is the bomb. Just to put that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great weekend!!
    1. you're dog is sooo cuteee!!!
    2.tee hee.. ensure popsicle.. you should market them :P
    3. yay for Maggie Moos!
    4. lucky duck, I totally wana sleep in sometime.. ill put it on my to do list...
    this is all over the placeee haha, many things I wanted to give my input on :D

    Have a great day!!
    xoxo
    -A <3

    ReplyDelete