Search My posts

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Withdrawl!!

...from blogging :(

I haven't gotten to really read many blogs at all for the past 2 days, let alone comment =(  I am really missing you all!!  Yesterday I went out to dinner with my parents and some friends then didn't get home until late, and today I didn't get home until 9:45 after the ride and dinner.  The restaurant tonight took 2 hours!!  I was kinda angry :/   The ride was good though, and my day today was also pretty good. 

So that is all I have time for tonight :(  I gotta go to bed so I can go to school tomorrow :/  This school thing is really getting in the way!!  I Will read some more before I go to bed though on my phone :)

Hope you all are having and awesome week, and I wish you all a wonderful wednesday!!

Scott

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to feeling withdrawl from the community, but we're always here when you have the time to get back :) Until then, enjoy life on the "outside" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a restful night and hope to hear from you soon!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete