Search My posts

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Quickie Post

The Good
  • I got a new phone!  The Droid, and let me tell you it is a blogging powerhouse!!  As well of other things of course :)  It saved me from being lost three times today alone!! 
  • Sold the house!!  And I am friends with the kid who bought it!  It is crazy!!!  I can't wait to talk with him...
  • I got to see my grandma
  • I had a great race on Saturday.  I didn't place well, but I felt good and I kept out of the crashes so that is always good :) 
  • Supposed to skype with Maddi tonight
  • I ate this
That would be a hot date with almond butter :)
The Bad

  • I have massive amounts of school work --> stress
  • I miss my dad );
  • House hunting is redic stressful :/
  • I have been so busy I haven't been able to read blogs :(  I really miss you guys and I can't wait to get back on track.  The new phone should help... ;)

The Ugly
  •  I put the screen cover on my phone so badly :(  It makes this awesome phone look not so hot.  I think I might get a new one that is made for the phone specifically so it fits better...

3 comments:

  1. haha, great post-simple and right to the point! ;) And we DID get to Skype, even tho it was short and hardly counts, hey, we still did right?? :) Glad there were lots of goods, and i missed your posts! <3
    Maddi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Scott - can't wait to hear more about the Droid!!!!! Heard its great. I love skyping with friends - its a great way to keep in touch - hope things get less stressful!!!! xo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm dates with almond butter are delicious.

    Sounds like you're being kept crazy busy, but sometimes that can be a good thing. Hope you have a chance to sit down and relax soon though :)

    ReplyDelete