Search My posts

Friday, February 5, 2010

COFFEE ROASTING

So, I wanted to put this in a different post, but today I roasted my first batch of coffee!

Here is a pic of the beans with the "roaster" A.K.A popcorn popper :)






the green ones are normal beans, and the darker ones are decaf for my mom. They turn a different color from processing.



And here is a pic of the final product



Pretty good for a final first roast no? : ]

Not much in the mood for a food post today, so that is it. Hope you all have a great weekend and stay safe, it is like a blizzard here!

Scott

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just stumbled upon your blog... I'm recover(ed) from an ED too, your story is very similar to mine. Love how you call your meds "happy pills"! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never thought of roasting my own beans, great idea! hope you stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete