Search My posts

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday already?

Hello my friends ;] hope you are having a good Monday!

First of all I just wanted to thank all of you sooooooo much for all of your comments. They are always so uplifting and helpful, so thank you so much! :] I am so thankful I have found this blogging community full of all you wonderful people!

Well today went pretty well for me, except it was kinda one of those days where it seemed to go fast while you were there, but you can hardly remember what you did in the morning. Have you had days like that?

So today I had health class, and I don't know if I mentioned it before, but my teacher, Ms. G, is SOOO cool! She is really down to earth and understands teenagers really well. I love it when teachers understand that they need to give you respect to receive it themselves. This is where my math teacher fails, but that is a different story... ;p

Anyways, back to my health class. We didn't do much today because we had a mini test. She did talk to us about what we would be doing on Wednesday, we are discussing mental health. I read thorough the chapter, and It is all about mental illness, and disorders. It includes a section on ED. We always have a discussion in class, and she said she especially wants to discuss this chapter, so I know that will be most of what we do on Wednesday. The reason I am telling you all of this is that I am anxious about sharing my experience with the class. I am not sure if I am ready for that, because I have never told anybody but my immediate family about my ED. I feel like I could contribute a lot to the discussion, but I think it will be hard to speak about. Have any of you shared your experiences about ED with classmates? Do you have any advice?

Well, that was pretty much my day, somewhat boring, but it is what it is!

Sorry, no pics today, feeling a bit lazy and rushed. I really should have gotten a picture of my dinner, it was so colorful. Pasta with mixed veggies and a ton of sauteed carrots. Hopefully I will get a snack pic.

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment