Search My posts

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday 16 Feb



Happy Tuesday ;)
I hope all of you had a great weekend, did you all have yesterday off for president's day? I had a nice relaxing weekend. I got to see both of my Grandmothers, and went out to dinner and coffee with them, as I told you on Saturday.

First, I'll get you caught up on the rest of my weekend. This is a picture of my fence in front of my house. I took it on my way out the door to catch the bus. It was so cold, the water crystalized! :0






And here is a picture of my pathetic dog laying on my dad. She is so modest ;]




On to today... I was hoping for a delayed start to school today, but that wasn't in the cards :/ SO I started my day with a bowl of oats in a jar! I had banana oats in an almost gone jar of Almond Naturally More (next to my Velonews magazine! great article on the American junior progam in Belgium...)

I took a math test first period, and it was ok but her tests are always hard :( I was rewarded with an extremley easy end to my day ;] I watched the beginning of A Beautiful Mind in health class today. It is such a great movie. We are just to the part where he gets into treatment, so everything is starting to come togeather.



The rest of my day was SOOO fast... Allergy shots, home, change, drive to the bike shop, workout, drive home, shower and eat. It seemed to go that fast too!



So, for dinner was a Kashi Mayan Harvest Bake I didn't take a picture, so here is one from their site ;) I will say that it did look pretty much like that and was delish! I loved the plantains :)


So that is pretty much all for today, but i have church tomorrow and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Lets make tomorrow a great day :)

Scott

3 comments:

  1. Any meal involving plantains is a winner in my book :)

    Are you thinking of studying in Belgium? That would be cool :)

    Boo to the ice...I am so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott!
    so happy to hear about your yummy eats and sounds like you had a good day-awesome ;) That fence picture is soo cool, at first I thought it was made of white pipe cleaners ;p. and oh myy that oatmeal in a jar? brilliant idea, you are doing so great Scott, reading your posts really brightens my day!
    wishing you a peaceful and happy day today
    xx
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ellie, I completely missed your comment :o Anyways I would love to study in belgium, but I don't have specific plans yet

    ReplyDelete