Search My posts

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm BAaCcKk!

Hello all, we are almost through the week!

So I had a little unintended break from blogging and reading when I realised that my windows 7 trial would be ending the beginning of March (My computer would shut itself off every two hours if I left it as it was) Because I am so cheap ;) I downloaded Ubuntu, a free operating system based on Linux, and am running that now. It took pretty much all of yesterday to set up so I was "off line" for a day. I missed you all so much and I got caught up on most of your posts, but if I missed yours, how are you doing? I can't wait to get back into the swing of things!

Well, onto today's news, I got my collage finished. I guess it isn't really a collage (I wrote all of it) but maybe more of just generic art, or something like that...

Anyway, here it is




To me, it represents all of the thoughts that have helped me through my recovery and inspirational words. I have awful block writing, and cursive isn't great either, but hey it's the thought that counts right? ;]

Here is yesterday morning's breakfast. I made banana oats with dark chocolate dreams PB and some added unsweetened coco powder with a bit of honey drizzled on top with peanuts. Yummy!
My mom is making dinner now, which we call "mush" It is hash browns with veggies and eggs. My sister came up with the name because it kinda looks like mush when it is done :)

I left this on my computer while I went to my band concert and forgot to post! It went pretty well, about as I expected

Have a great Friday!

Scott

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME collage, i really love it! so inspirational. mush sounds delicious, hash brown and veggie anything and i'm there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collage, Scott! It truly is full of so many inspirational things, and serves as a great reminder that recovery is possible... a much needed reminder in times of doubt.

    Your oats look delicious. It's been a while since I've hit up some chocolate oats, so I think I need to get on that pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collage! REALLY! :D Hang it somewhere that you see it everyday...a lot of great stuff on there.

    Haha...laughing at mush. My family have similar names for odd-looking creations we have come up with. So funny looking, so delish.

    ReplyDelete