Search My posts

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday 23 Feb 2010

Happy Tuesday of NEDA week!

So the rest of my day yesterday went smoothly thank goodness. They gave me some Benadryl, so by like 9:30 I was dead tired.

Unfortunately, I haven't made any more progress on my collage. I feel weird working on it in school, and I am so busy after school. Nobody at school knows about my ED and I don't know if I want them to. I have thought about telling some close friends about it, but i always chicken out. I don't want to be labeled as "the anorexic" but at the same time, I don't want to feel like I am keeping a secret from everyone. I am not embarrassed by it... I dunno... :/ I have a whole week to get the collage finished, so I know I will get it done :)

Onto my eats for today! I had un-pictured frozen berry oats with spiced pecans. It was so colorful, I wish I could share it with you! Snack followed with trail mix and lunch was leftover chili. I love leftover chili, it seems to get better with age ;) It had the perfect amount of heat. Dinner tonight (after getting home from my training class at the bike shop, which was good, I did another time trial and I will post the numbers tomorrow. Too tired tonight!) was an amylou apple and gouda chicken sausage from costco. Love these things!

Sorry about the lack of pics here^^ But i redeemed myself with my night snack :] I had Yoplait greek yogurt! I had no idea they made this, but it was pretty good. Not as good as Fage, but a lot cheaper. I also got Dannon greek while at the grocery on sunday, so we will see! I had the plain variety with honey, almonds, a banana (no pic) and granola. As my dad would say, it "hit the spot" :)

Before toppings

And after! (sans banana)

So that was my day.

Promise to make tomorrow a wonderful day and I will too!

Scott

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean about not wanting to be labeled as "the anorexic." i never discuss my ED with people at school, and i'm not sure i will. it's ok to keep some things private, but it's great that you're reflecting on NEDA week anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ED isn't something I openly discuss with anyone either. I'm not "anorexic" I'm simply suffering from anorexia; this stupid thing will.not determine my identity, especially now that I'm in the process of kicking it :)

    I'm always so jealous to see a huge selection of Greek yogurt! We have almost none in Canada!

    ReplyDelete