Search My posts

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Relaxing day


Today I had a nice relaxing day. Last night I was sitting on the couch and I asked my mom "This is Thursday right?" then I realized it was Friday and I didn't have to go to school the next day, I was so excited!


So all day while I was in school yesterday, it snowed like crazy. By the time I got home, the wind was so bad it was like a white out! So I snowblowed the driveway and waited for my mom to get home. She couldn't even get up the driveway after I cleared it!


It kept snowing so I waited until this morning to do anything else, and the drifts were like really tall. I know, it probably wasn't anything compared to what a lot of you in new york are getting, but it was big for Indianapolis :)


A picture from the news



So I woke up at like 7:30 and watched tv and had muesilli. I didn't get a pic because it was kinda ugly. I just made in the last of my yogurt carton ;] Then I made a coffee with my dad (french press today) with the coffee I roasted yesterday. It was pretty good, for a first attemt I think ;]

Tried to ride the trainer (indoor bike) but I wasn't really feelin' it so I stopped. Then I got in a good session of Solar Flow yoga from yoga download

Then ran the espresso machine at church, went to the service (which was about infidelity in mairrage, so not really relevant to me :/ ) and then I came home and had dinner my mom made. Pretty slow and relaxing day, got some homework done so it is all good:]

Hope all of you out there had a GREAT Saturday!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment