Search My posts

Sunday, February 28, 2010

German Club Trip!

So I changed my template again because I heard from quite a few people that it wasn't allowing comments, I am working on fixing it now.

So yesterday I went with about 20-30 other kids from my school to Staatskongress (German flag colors!! :) It is basically a competition/event for any German student in Indiana who wants to go. I got to school at 7:20 yesterday morning, and was at Ball State University until about 6:00. I had a lot of fun, and I was with my friend Sara most of the day, and we spoke German (most of) the entire day, it was so much fun!

Well, sorry for the short post, but I need to go help my sister with babysitting our cousins. She has had them for the entire weekend!

Talk to you later :]

Scott


4 comments:

  1. Hey Scott - i have been unable to comment but have still been following!!!! I like the new template - hope u have a great Sunday - lol aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you decided to change yuor template bc that was what making commenting so difficult. i was wondering why i always had issues! the german club trip sounds awesome, glad you had fun! you speak german? the only german i know is: guten tag, auf wiedersehen, danke, and nein. and i use all of those in my daily vocab, i'm not kidding :) have fun babysitting! so sweet of you! i bet you're a great big cousin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Scott! That is so sweat that you can speak German. I wish i knew two languages. I only know some spanish, and i have one more year of that in school, and a few words in Chinese. Hope you had a wonderful Lord's day!
    Maddi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Awesome to run into someone with European roots (Polish, here). I usually end up speaking Polish at home, or a strange language that's a mix of Polish/English... I'll end up talking mostly Polish/English with words from the other language throw in to all my sentences. I guess it's just which word comes into my mind first :)

    Hope you're having a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete