Search My posts

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello out there :) posting from my phone cause I am in cincinnati with the fam. Just ad to post this pic. It is a flag on our way in to the resturaunt for lunch. Isn't it crazy!? So short post today, but just wanted to share that picture and to tell you the shortened form of my day.
So I drove here with my family and my two little cousins. Suprisingly, they were very well behaved! Then we took out both my grandmas to lunch at an italian place. For some reason I was more nervos ordering, but I split a pasta with my mom. They even had whole whea pasta! So I felt a bit guilty about eating all of my half of the dish, because my grandma got the same thing and she coldn't finish it. I know it isn't compareable, so whatev :/ Bottom line is it tasted great and i enjoyed it :) Then we went to a coffee shop and I had an espresso and bought some more green beans. So a good day overall, had a great time with the family :)

1 comment:

  1. hey scott! :]
    so proud of you for having a great day with your family and had a great time :] it is always hard to eat out, but it is such a great accomplishment and for me i know i always feel so proud when i go out to eat, and am able to enjoy it as well, you are such an inspiration.

    <3
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete