Search My posts

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines day out there!
I just got back from Cincinnati and went to a swap meet for our bike club. Sold some stuff, didn't buy much, so I guess a successful trip :/
I just wanted to reflect a bit on Valentines day. I don't know about all of you out there, but I feel like valentines day is more than just a "couples holiday" Valentines day, for me at least, makes me so thankful of all of my friends and family. I am so thankful to have my family and friends here to support me and always make my day the best it can be. I am also really thankful for all of my friendship with my fellow bloggers, you ;) I can identify so much with all of you and it is so wonderful to be able to put my thoughts down (granted, they may be kinda random;) and I know you will understand. And when I read your posts, I always get questions in my own mind and it really helps me to take a step back and look at my actions from a different prospective. You are all so non judgemental and kind, so thank you all so much <3

So, not much more to say today, except for GO USA!!! don't you all love the olympics? My favorite events are the speedskating. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment