Search My posts

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello friends, happy Tuesday!




First of all, I just wanted to share some blogs I stumbled across with all of you.




First I found Killian's blog (sorry if that isn't your name, I got it from your profile ;]) It is so refreshing to find another guy out there in the blog community. Then from his most recent post, I found Devan's blog. She could really use all of your thoughts and prayers...




So, today I had school again ;] can't seem to get used to it! No really, today was fine. I got all of my project in engineering done, and I had a study session for German and some time to do math homework, so It was all good. Sorry to complain about math on every post, but I have worked on this stuff for like a total of 2 hours, and I still have a lot left! I should get to that... ;]




Only two pictures today...Oats In A Jar!! This was great, except the PB wasn't the best ever, but oh well.








The rest of my eats today were pretty random. I had a sandwich for lunch, with a clementine and some pretzels, and a nature valley bar for a little snack.




When I got home, I had a bowl of cereal, I think this was a first for me! And then I headed to my spin class. It was SOOOO hard! We had some longer intervals of vo2 max power. bike geek talk ;]


Dinner was a bit different. Okay just outright wierd! I had a bowl of organic tomato soup, some crackers in it, a local bakery roll, edamame, and a glass of milk. Why? Don't know. I can eat some pretty wierd things after a ride ;]
A bit worried about the discussion tomorrow, but I think I will find the strength to speak about my ED if I feel I need to
So overall a great day, and from what I've read, it sounds like most of you had awesome days as well!
Lets make tomorrow wonderful sound good?
Scott

4 comments:

  1. Hey Scott!

    Thanks for the mention and thanks also for raising the awareness about Devan. She seems to be really struggling and she needs all the support that she can get. Your oats in a jar look good! I'd love to try it but I never have the right amount of PB to make it. Always either too much or too little. I think the novelty would be insane though of actually eating oats out of a Peanut Butter jar. Not sure how my ED would feel about that but I guess that that's the whole point in pushing the boundaries!! Why was the bowl of cereal a first for you? Was it just that it was a first for an afternoon snack or do you just not like cereal? OMG I couldn't live without cereal. Weetabix. Shreddies. Cheerios. All of it. Haha love it.

    Great to hear you had a good day :)
    Let's have another tomorrow k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey killian, the cereal is just a first after school. I eat it allll the time though. :) I always am eating a little handful of cereal , but i usually don't have it in milk after school. My dogs love me because I always leave trail of crumbs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just found your blog so need to do some backreading, but wanted to say hi. I was just thinking earlier about how almost all (okay, all but 2) of the 100+ blogs I read are written by females. Nice to 'meet' you and can't wait to read more... I always eat random meals after exercise. I figure my body knows what it needs more than my brain does so I try to go with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your oats in a jar!!! Definitely my fav way to eat oatmeal. Especially out of a PB & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful jar :) Have a great day Scott!

    ReplyDelete