Search My posts

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day!!

Hello fellow bloggers, and happy tuesday :)

I woke up this morning when my dad came into my room to turn off my alarm and tell me we have a snow day! I am so happy, and hopefully I will be able to get caught up on some homework. :/

I also wanted to say hello to my sister and parents, who are now reading my blog :) glad you like it ;]

I guess I should tell you all about my weekend, right? Well on saturday, I didn't do much until church, and I went and ran the espresso machine for about 3 hours. That is all normal, but then I was informed that there was nobody to work sunday morning, so I said I would. I got there and there were only two of us there total! Normally we have about 3 or 4 to run smoothly. Long story short, we were super busy, and my arm hurt from pulling so many shots ;] I had a lot of fun though. Next I talked to Pascal, my friend and exchange student in Germany, and I am so excited for this summer when I go there! I asked him if it would be okay if my sister stayed with us for about a week, because she is going to be on a study abroad trip in Denmark that ends a week before my trip does. He said it was fine :) Then he told me that his girlfriend would be having and exchange student from Spain the same time I am there, so we will have 5 people, from three different countries, together at the same time! I am so looking forward to it :) In case any of you are curious, that is "Ich freue mich viel daran!" In German ;]

After that I went to an indoor ride at my coach's house, which was fun because there were three other kids my age there. All in all, a great weekend, and it went fast like all weekends do :/

Hope all of you are having a great week, how is the weather where you are?

Scott

P.S. How do you like my new template?

1 comment:

  1. hey! thanks for your bday wish(: that sounds so fun you got a snow day! it hailed a little today in london which was pretty cool but then it stopped): im happy you had a good day! i love your new template xoxo soph

    ReplyDelete