Search My posts

Monday, March 1, 2010

New template is a success :]

So, I got some feedback and I guess it was my template that was causing all of the commenting issues. So I will keep it all white and boring for the time being ;]

Can you believe it is march?!?! I feel like I just had my super bowl party... geez I am ready for spring though!

So here is a bit of a recap on my last couple of days to get you caught up

So, on Saturday, as I said briefly yesterday, I went to Staatskongress. While there, if you talk to some of the staff, you get Sprachgeld, which means "talking money" that you can spend at the end of the day.

So, after a lot of talking, I got these!


I must admit that I don't know every word on there, but isn't it cute? ;]

Then I got home and I was dead tired, so I watched some TV, had a bowl of cereal, and called it a night.

On Sunday, I helped my sis with babysitting our cousins. It was pretty fun, and luke kept jumping from the bed into my arms so much that they got sore :/ He loved it though! Then I went home and ate this sandwich, and headed off for a ride with my coach.


The ride turned out to go ok, but my asthma bothered me a lot. I got home though, so all is well :) Then my sister brought the kids home again, and I tried to occupy them while she worked on a poster for homework. I ended up getting them really excited to take pictures with the strobe light. So I had some fun photography experimentation at the same time.

On to tonight,

I had a pretty average day at school today, so I won't bore you by sharing ;]

I got home and helped my dad work on the bikes, we cleaned them and changed brake pads. I had this while working. It had a beautiful heart on top, but then I got too excited and I took a sip and it kinda ruined it :/


Then my mom came home and picked up a salmon roast from the grocery and we made that! It was salmon fillet stuffed with spinach and feta cheese...YUM! I really liked it, and my mom made a salad with it, strawberries, cranberries and pistachios. All with mixed spring greens!!

There it is, and wow I just realized the big tub of smart balance
my dad bought is there! He loves to buy in bulk ;]

So that is all, I hope all of you had a good weekend as well :)

Scott

4 comments:

  1. hey scott - glad you fixed the blog - now i can comment!!!! love all your pictures - i'm a coffee addict - yours always looks yummy!!!
    have a great day!!!!!! aim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott-do you have some sort of espresso machine that makes your coffee all pretty and nice?? Or did you buy it somewhere? Either way it looked delightful. ;)
    Maddi

    ReplyDelete
  3. white may be boringish but at least we can all comment now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so, so excited that it's already March! I actually ate my breakfast and it was bright outside as opposed to being pitch black. I'm completely ready for summer to be here :)

    Your eats sound delish, and your coffee, as always, looks amazing. My straight black pales in comparison, but I love it :)

    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete