Search My posts

Monday, March 29, 2010

hookah?!?!?!

It is Monday :/  I am actually quite happy though because spring break starts on Friday!!  I am not going to do much of anything, but I am still excited ;)

So I will update you on yesterday sound good?  I left you when I walked out the door for the showings.  From there we headed to what we thought was an espresso bar, but it turned out to be a hookah bar that serves espresso! What?!?!?!?!  We were planning on sitting in there to drink the coffee, but it was just too weird!  So we took it to go ;]

Next stop was the bike store (BGI) to pick up some brake pads.  They are Yellow!  I guess I am probably the only person that thinks this is cool, but oh well hehe.  It matches my team colors!
Then we got home and I had a Boca burger for dinner.  With avocado ;) I am really getting bad about posting pics.  I am sorry =(  


Today was pretty good.  I woke up and made a delicious bowl of banana sunflower seed butter oatmeal.  I didn't have any oats yesterday and I missed them!  Like a long lost friend lol ;)  I got to start off my school day in first period with reading your lovely blogs =D  I hate our school computers though, because I can't go to your site directly to leave comments, and I can't see pictures :(  It is a travesty!  I enjoyed all your posts though and it was a great way to start off my school day!

Then in SRT I got a lot of homework done, and had a pretty easy rest of the day. So kinda boring but nice at the same time I guess...

I got home and went up to the allergist.  I did fine with my shot, and I saw a friend from school there so that was nice.  She is in German also and said our student teacher is leaving tomorrow.  Can it be!?!?!?!  She is fine as a person, but I miss Frau B. !!  (my real teacher)  I hope she is right!

I also finished reading regaining your self today, and I really reccomend it.  It is so interesting to see an eating disorder from the perspective of the therapist.  I also found it so interesting because it makes me realise how great my therapist is.  Most importantly though is that I feel like I understand myself a lot more now.  I understand what could have caused my ED, and why I unconsciously chose to deal with anxiety in that way.  It also helps me to keep an eye on the symptoms and triggers for a relapse.  Basically I feel like I gained someting for myself from reading this book :)  I am planning on discussing it with my therapist at our next meeting.  I definitely recommend it to all of you who are further along in recovery, and I didn't find it triggering at all.  

While I was reading it^^ in chem class today, the girl I talked to you about earlier looked at it and was like "what are you reading?"  ummmm so I showed her and she just read it and didn't say anything :/  I dunno what to think!  I guess I should have talked more, but hmm.....  Maybe she will ask me about it again if she reads it or something? idk

Welll, that is it for me tonight.  I am off to read some more of your blogs and watch some 24 while enjoying some yogurt :]

Have a terrific Tuesday!!!!

Scott

P.S.  I promise to get pics tomorrow!  Sorry :}

8 comments:

  1. haha, you sound so happy! :D love it! :D and lol, the hookah thing is hilar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another blogger that watches 24, relief! suuuuch a good show! sounds like a good day!!, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love veggie burgers with avocado. They taste so, so good :)

    Glad that you got something out of reading that book. It's always great when someone's story can provide us with clues about our own struggles. Have a great Tuesday, Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that your book helped you! I just got a book on Saturday night, and I'm hoping it'll help me! Have a good day. =]
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott! Das mit der hookah bar is VOLL lustig ;P
    Und die gelbe dinge ist cool. So viel besser als langweiliger schwarz!
    Ich wunder was das Mäddchen gedacht hätte als Sie das Büch sieht... Did it say anything about EDs on the cover? Oh well ;) Macht nichts... Es ist ein fact das viele personen haben EDs, und es ist toll das du bist nicht silent daran.
    Hah, that was all in Denglish (deutsch+english)...

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I don't know how old you are, but hookah is pretty fun...NOT something I condone, but I have tried it (bear in mind I am 27!) and it was kind of cool :)

    Glad your day went so well! I need to try sunflower butter one day- I've never seen it in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha....hookah was fun to try once! Interesting flavours. Definitely a cultural thing, so if you go to a country where its traditional its kinda cool. Its not so good for you though.

    I will look for that book, thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee hee! a hookah bar?? sooooo funny! lol
    I'm soooo excited for spring break too. Mine started monday. Except I have a bunch of history homework. =[

    Haha I miss oats too, on the few occasions that I don't have them for breakfast.
    Oh my gosh! I tried sunflower seed butter for the first time today!!! soooo good! I had it on strawberry oats (just oats cooked with a bunch of fresh strawberries) and it was fricken amazing.

    If you haven't had cashew butter, you should really try that one!

    ReplyDelete