Search My posts

Thursday, March 4, 2010

FRIDAY!!

I am so glad it is almost Friday! I can't wait for the weekend, especially because we have great weather predicted :]

Here is a pic of last night's snack
the yogurt came out of the tub and kept it's
shape! I know you love this Killian:]

So today I had a math test first period this morning. It was ok and i think i did well. Then in health we watched"super-size me" ugh :\ it was pretty gross. I was glad though because it didn't really bother me too much.

I am a bit nervous about a project we are starting. It is a partner project about any health or fitness related subject . I am wanting to do ED's because i feel it is so misunderstood. My only problem is that i feel unsure about working on that with a partner, ya know? I think I'll do it though.

Then had a free day in band so i git my math homework done. Then an ok German class. After school, i went to the allergist and thankfully didn't have a reaction this time! Then i went on a run and my dogs got into a fight. They are going crazy! So i locked them away while i ran. It was nice to actually enjoy the weather again!

Dinner was tomato soup with sandwiches.


Have a great Friday!!!


Scott


P.S. Sorry about the above font, I am experimenting with writing on word and copying and pasting so I can work on my posts away from the computer (like on pocket pc, or at school...) I will work out the kinks though :)


4 comments:

  1. hi there - can't wait for the weekend too!!!!!! love your yogurt snack!!!! have a great weekend - xo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the yoghurt holding it's shape :D I dunno, it just makes it more fun. I think it looks like a sand castle hahaha. I think you should definitely do your project on EDs with maybe a footnote on EDs in guys?? I think that is so misunderstood. Passed off very often as 'queer' and 'weak'. I think it's something that people need to understand is very real and much more common than they realise! I love watching Supersize Me. I know it should gross me out but it's one of my favourite comedies (does it count as a comedy? whatever. I laughed)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been tempted to do a project/paper on EDs so many times but have always chickened out because it's too personal for me to talk about (except in the blogworld, duh) but i say go for it! i'm sure you'd do a great job! mmmm strawberries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! Glad you survived the test- can't wait to hear how the interview goes!!!! Will be thinking of you today!

    I think a project on ED's would be great- though can understand why it might be akward. Maybe you could keep it kind of general and talk about something like body image, and of course, include EDs in that, pressure from media, health, etc?..

    ReplyDelete