Search My posts

Friday, March 5, 2010

Interview and looking forward to the weekend

Happy weekend! I am so glad this week is finally over! Time for me to relax, ride my bike, and make lots of coffee (and drink some of it) ;}
So today. I had My interview, and it went really well! He asked re a lot about my availability. I told them that I Should be available most weekends, except that I would be racing this season so I would miss some weeks. He said that we need to keep an open line of communication so he can keep staffing in order, which I expected. So he Said he would let me know. And gave me some brochures to read up on the products. So I am anxious to hear back from them!

School was Sooo boring today!! I had an extra half hour or So in first period after I Had finished my work. Then srt. where I had no homework due, So I got a head Start on my chem work. Don't you love how it feels when you get to work ahead on something? then chem and English, follower by my dad picking me up So I would have time before my interview. then you know how that went :] So Happy!

So I can't wait for the weekend! It is supposed to get to 5o degrees! That is crazy! Is it that warm where you are?

I Just found this wonderful girl and her blog and her shop! I so want to buy her bars! Here is the nutrition facts for her Pistachios and Rainbows and Nourishing Mornings bars named after our one and only Maya, and Eliza :] I love the special sayings on it!

I wish you all a happy and healthy weekend and I will talk to you tomorrow!

Scott

6 comments:

  1. i got so excited to see those personalized bars! awesome! your interview soudns promising, hope you get the results you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. That's so cool! I WANT an ELIZA bar too:)

    Hope your interview brings great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Scott - so happy the interview went well - keep us updated!!!! Yes here in NY its going to be beautiful - can't wait to get outside and enjoy the sun!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!! xoxo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that your interview went well, Scott! I really hope it works out for you :) The weather here has been absolutely beautiful as well, and I can't wait for spring to come! Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the interview went well!!!! Did he say when you would hear back? Keeping my fingers crossed for ya...

    Such a great feeling to be getting work done ahead of time/everyone else. Awesome.

    Those bars are the coolest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh i found that lovely girlys blog the other day as well! glad your interview went well!! :] <3

    ReplyDelete