Search My posts

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Saturday

Happy saturday to all of you! I am a bit bummed because it is rainy :/ but I guess it is the spring and I should get used to it! Note to self: it is sunny 340 days of the year in arizona =D

started out the day with a press coffee. I am really missing my espresso on the weekend :( I think I will survive through the week with the aid of my French press ;]
I also took this picture of mini

Isn't she cute!?

I got to talk to Pascal today! I just love talking to him :) Pascal is just so funny! He told me to give my sister a hug for him ;] I will have to do a post on the three weeks he was here...

Then I worked on my bike with my dad. We got a lot done so I am ready for race season! We replaced the brake and shift cables, and we also put on some better handlebars that my dad had off of his bike. I am so lucky, I get the best hand-me-downs from my dad ;] He loves to buy new parts, so I get the "old" ones that are perfectly good and I love it!

I worked in the cafe at church today, and we must have been busy because we went through 3 gallons of milk. It wasn't too hectic though...? The service was so good today. It was about why we should share Christ with everyone in our lives. It made me understand a deep desire within myself to bring people to Christ. I realized the reason behind it is that I have seen what God has done in my own life, freeing me from my ED, and I know that everyone deserves to be saved in the same way. I want to help that to happen in any way that I can...

For dinner I am having a Boca burger. For some reason i thought it would be good with a bit of sunflower butter and... It IS!! A little bit of sweetness with my Boca yum ;] Maybe it is weird, but I like it!

Night snack was a mixture of regular and goat's milk yogurts.

Now I am going to have a nice night with my sister :] Have a great Sunday!


Scott


P.S. I was talking to my sister about my blog and she asked me about my post on friday, and the thing I said about the font. Apparently you can't see it except on my computer :( So no I am not crazy and my handwriting isn't like printing ;]

6 comments:

  1. Ahh! Your pup is so incredibly cute :) I love the silly faces that dogs makes when we take pictures of them...

    I also love the fact that you want to bring God into people's lives. I know from personal experience as well how much God has helped me in overcoming my ED; I doubt I would still be here if it wasn't for His graces.

    And sunflower seed butter on a veggie burger? Omg must try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puppy is adorable!!!!! I wish i had one!!!!! Hope you had fun iwth your sister last night - have a great Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun Saturday! And I love rainy days since they dont come around very often!! :) I hope you had a very very nice Lord's Day!!
    Maddi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh my goodness your
    dog is so so cuute!! And sunflower butter plus boca burger is something I must try! Actually, I have yet to even try sunflower butter at all, but that, cashew, and coconut butter are on the list after I get through this almond butter hehe :)
    xox
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story bud! Glad you were able to make it through so much and are able to thrive and enjoy life now! And if you think sunflower butter on a boca is weird, try an amy's texas burger with almond butter... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott your dog is so adorable! I am such a dog lover, ah what a cutie ;p
    I am so glad you are in a better place now and have such supportive loving people around you, you are such a gift to everyone Scott!
    Yumm that actually sounds really good I have never had sunflower butter :o but I love sunflower seeds - must try!
    Thinking of you, have a wonderful week :D
    <3
    amanda

    ReplyDelete