Search My posts

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday 12 March

Hello all! We are finally to the weekend!!! :]

Today, I had a pretty good day at school. I had a free day in band, so I got my math homework done and got caught up on some of your blogs ;] German was ok, we had a pretty easy quiz but my teacher is just SO annoying! It was so funny though today ;] She always says the word fünf like frünf and it is extremely aggravating. She is a teacher, so she should have correct pronunciation!! So today someone asked her, "I have a quick question, I am confused because I have always learned it as fünf, but you pronounce it frünf. which is right?" I tried my hardest to not crack up! I guess it was just the way she said it, it was so funny!

When I got home today, I had a quick snack and headed out with my dad. We found a local company recommended by the people that make my espresso machine to fix it. He said that he has a few of the same machine there, so maybe he can get some spares from them. So we dropped it off there and then stopped by the bike shop to pick up a few parts for the upcoming season. I am seriously impressed with this repair company. They called us back to let us know what it needs before we even got home! I should get it back by Friday...

I made "mush" again for dinner with my mom. My dad wanted to go out, but I just felt so bad to leave the dogs alone for another time. They had already been alone for three times today. I think they are glad ;] Then I headed home to the grocery to pick up ice cream for my parents. I ended up doing a mini grocery run, and I bought what I wanted! Mainly a block of tofu for some lunches next week!

This weekend is supposed to be rainy :( so o riding for me. I can deal though. Maybe I can talk to you all on my new found skype! My address is scott.gramke and I'd love to talk!!

Kinda random post, sorry about that ;] off to watch some 24! Do any of you watch that? Don't tell me what happens though, we are like way behind and watching it on the dvr.

Have a great Saturday morning and I'll talk to you later!!

Scott

6 comments:

  1. omg i can't believe the fire action in your last post!! whoa!! ew i hate when teachers don't teach properly..esp when it comes to languages!

    and i'm a psych major, so naturally i take a lot of psych classes and love them all lol! i really encourage you to take one! sometimes a regular intro class can be cool but i'm currently taking clinical (aka abnormal) psych and it is SO fascinating! there are a lot of non psych majors in my class who love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that someone actually told your teacher that their pronunciation was wrong, even though it was probably just an accent. I get this too because I go to a British school but I'm not British. With the accent, everyone pronounces 'draw' as 'drawer' and 'drawer' as 'draw'. There are loads but they are the ones that get on my nerves the most.

    Glad you found someone to fix your espresso machine and so efficient too!

    What do you do with Tofu? How do you eat it? I don't buy it because I don't know what I would do with it if I did.

    What's the 'mush' you made for dinner? Awh you have a dog? What's his/her name and breed? I heart dogs, I have two. Might do a post on them soon actually :P

    I'm sorry that the weekend is supposed to be rainy and you posted on my blog that that's one of your triggers. Use the exercise I recommended, it really helped me. Fight back however you can, you've gotten so far now, don't let any more of the bully creep into your life. Wish I had skype but I don't. I have no idea how it works even and I have no camera or internet phone :/

    Have a good day and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch 24, but there's something about cop procedural shows that are just so weirdly addictive, isn't there:)

    Your teacher sounds interesting! It's always those quirky teachers that manage to keep me awake during class...even if it's just so I can laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny about your teacher :D Glad school went well and SO happy your espresso machine will be fixed- what are you drinking in the meantime?

    Enjoy your weekend... I don't have skype but I am on twitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Scott - i have skype and love it!!!!!! Its great - yes its raining here too - i hate rain - puts me in such a bad mood!!!! Well hope u have a great weekend!!!!!!!! xoxo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww sucks about the rain; especially on the weekend. But at least you're getting your espresso machine back soon! It's a crime to live without good coffee for too long :)

    Glad you had a good Friday, and a good grocery run (love those!). I hope the rest of your weekend is super as well :)

    ReplyDelete