Search My posts

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello All!
So, it is a Monday... ugh :/ At least I started off with a great bowl of oats! Sorry no pic, but I enjoyed a nice bowl of banana oats topped with my new (super runny!) sunflower seed butter from TJ. I thoroughly enjoyed it ;]

Then I had health class, and I started working on my project with my partner. We are doing ED's like I wanted to but was a bit nervous. I took the leap and I signed up for it, so here it goes! I will let you know how it goes...

Not much else happened in school, except in German. We did a Waltz =D I couldn't tell you why, we didn't learn much, but it was really funny. We did it out in the hall and all the other people in the hall were looking at us like we were crazy!

Afternoon was some Medjool dates (my first ever!!) with my new TJ crunchy almond butter. Melted in the micro for a few seconds... (pictured on my velonews mag)
I am in love with Medjools! They are so sweet chewy and...wow

Next I enjoyed this cappuccino before I headed off to the allergist. I bought some whole milk at Trader Joes, and it is SO much better than the stuff we get at Kroger usually!! Look at the latte art!! I always determine what it is after I make it sooo... it is an apple/heart ;]

The allergist took a long time, because I had to get a regular appointment, but thankfully no reaction this time (phew) Got home and made a quick frozen veggie pizza with salad for the fam. and read blogs!

So, all in all a nice Monday :] Here's for a great Tuesday!!

Scott

7 comments:

  1. Hey Scott - loved your eats!!!!!!! your coffee always looks so appealing!!!! i too had veggie pizza for dinner - love me some carbs!!!!!
    have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunflower seed butter is delicious! I'm not really sure if it tastes similar to tahini, as I've only tried tahini once and I don't remember liking it too much.... sunflower seed butter I'm in love with though!

    I'm also in love with medjool dates! I actually bought some this afternoon on my shopping trip :) I've never tried "melting" them, as we don't own a microwave, but I do enjoy them with nut butter. Nature's little candies, they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeey! :)
    Okay, (1) I am insanely jealous of your sunflower seed butter having never tried any myself, (2) mejool dates are the beeeeest (!), so much better than regular dates, and (3) your cappuccino art is freaking awesome. You are so funny and creative. Love it!
    Hope you have just as fabulous a Tuesday!
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES so glad you micro'd the medjools with pb, isn't it the best?!? i'm excited for your presentation, hope it goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the allergist appointment went smoothly! :D I don't like dates, but those melty PB ones look incredible. Love the cappuccino art! So fun :D

    Let us know how the project goes and have a fab Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Scott! :)

    wow ur oats sound amazing, i was thinking yesterday how good that would be, lol. ;) and love MEDJOOL DATES!! gaaaaa ! :D hehe..those look so yummi! and so glad that appointment went well! ur such an artist with ur cappuccino skills! i am always so impressed!

    have a great Tuesday!
    ~maya

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe scott you are too funny.
    love all your eats! and i've been meaning to try those dates. they look amaze!
    i'm so proud of you and how far you have come in recovery. stay stronga nd keep fighting!! thanks again for your lovely comments <3

    ReplyDelete