Search My posts

Friday, March 19, 2010

l missed you!

TGIF!!! I am so glad it is the weekend you have no idea!! This is the first time I have really been able to sit down and blog for the past two days :O I missed you all so much, really :( I tried to read as much of your posts as I could but I have just been so extremely busy! I guess I will catch yall up a bit ok?

Yesterday I had a normal day at school and had my training ride again =D It is such a Release for me during a hectic week... I did pretty well but I dropped of the pack, but overall it was great :) I had fun and got reconnected with some friends I hadn't seen in a while...

So Graham I hadn't seen for quite a while and he was at the ride :] He is such a great guy. He is so incredibly fast and a great cyclist, but so humble and nice. He is only a year older than me, but he is a cat 1-2. (There are 5 categories, and you start at 5 and move up. I am a 4 and 1 is just below pro) I really look up to him because he is so grounded in life. So I had a great ride and then went out with some friends and my parents for dinner, which took forever, but it was good. I had a fish sandwich.

When I got home, I commented on Graham's facebook saying it was nice to ride with him tonight. He posted "Hey man. i was really impressed today. you smashed that ride with me. attacking and pulling through looked really smooth. You have deff. put on some muscle. whatever you are doing keep it up.”


He is just so awesome and this made my day!!

On to today. Today was soooo looonnnngggg. I went to school early so I could get some homework done that I forgot to bring home last night. I got there at 7 and got everything done so that was good. Then I had engineering, which was fine then in SRT we had a convo, where all of the school goes to the gym to hear about something. I hate them because I don't have time to do homework, and then to top it all off you can't even hear what they are saying because the sound is so horrible :/ I brought my chemistry to study though so that was good...

Then a chemistry test which was so hard! I think I did ok though... And English was ok, but my teacher seemed to be in a bad mood. He is usually very cool...

Then I got picked up by my dad and went straight to the allergist. He packed me some fruit and a bar though so I was set =D Thanks dad!! Then I got my shot, waited the half hour, and went to the bike shop. My dad and I volunteered for their spring sale because they sponsor my team. We got there right on time at 4:30 and worked until 8:15. I was helping with food and I brought a lot of food to the tent with all the bikes in it to the shop and back and forth a lot. It was fun though but I am tired now!

Tomorrow I am headed to Cincinnati with the family. My family just got out of the hospital so we are going to go and see her. I also have a race nearby :] I am so excited to start the season off! I have a feeling it is going to be a great season for me. I am a bit nervous though, but I guess that is always a good thing to be just a bit nervous... wish me luck!

Enjoy your weekend :] I'll be reading on my phone buy my grandma has no computer :( So not much commenting for me :( I will talk to you all on on Sunday night :]


Scott

4 comments:

  1. haha, i didnt post yesterday either. too busy! but sometimes its nice to just take a break. have a fantastic weekend! its so awesome that you are becoming stronger and more able to bike! :)
    *hugs*
    Maddi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Scott - sounds like you have been quite busy - but with all good and exciting stuff!!!!!! Hope u have a great weekend in Cincinnati - glad you were able to enjoy biking - great outlet to relieve stress!!!!! hope u have a great weekend - aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had fun at your training ride! That sounds like a very positive experience. Lots of encouragement to keep working hard :D

    Enjoy your weekend Scott !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got a nice boost from Graham, it's always inspiring to hear that someone you admire thinks something of you too. Thanks so much for all the comments on my blog I really appreciate it. Hope you use your weekend to the best that you can :)

    Killian

    ReplyDelete