Search My posts

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finally Pics =D

Hello my friends! ;]

First, my day yesterday... Along with some pics!!  I promised so here they are ;]

chocolate banana oats made with dark chocolate
dreams pb and overripe banana... 


me with the dogs after their day at the salon!
aren't they cute!?!?

So I went to school, and suffered through another math class :/  Then in band, I did a playing test, and it was pass fail and he failed me!  What a jerk!!!!  Other than those minor mishaps, I had an amazing day =D  After school I went on the Nebo training ride, which was amazing as usual :]  we had probably 50 people there, and it was a ton of fun.  I ended up  winning one of the sprints =D  there are three on the course and I won one after getting extremely annoyed with another rider who had extremely bad etiquette.  I beat him though, so it is all good ;)

Today was also a pretty good day, I had a late start so I got my homework done in that time before class.  I had no tests or quizes today, so that was nice.  I even had some time in last period to read some blogs!!!  Our school computers block the pictures though :(  I don't understand, we can go to youtube, but we can't go to blogger or see any pictures on blogs?!?!?!  Whatev...

Then tonight I had church =)  It was about baptism, and what it symbolizes.  I was baptised when I was a baby, but I think I might want to again now that i am older and know what it means.  And I feel like after going through an ED, my relationship with god has grown tremendously.  I think it kind of "broke" me so that I could be made whole with christ.  I want to proclaim that through baptism... I have to decide soon though....  

I think tonight it really hit me that I won't be here next year :/  I am excited about the new things in Arizona, but I don't want to leave here.  I LOVE my church here, and we have the most amazing youth group.  I have really connected with my small group, and all of our pastors and stuff.  I just don't see how I can find something as good as what I have here.  I guess some of what I have here is partly because I have grown in my faith, and I have just been able to get more out of what we have.  I am just going to have to have faith that everything will be great in Arizona, and that I will find a church there that is just as good for me.  God has a reason for this, I just need to find it..

So that(those) was my day(s)!  Tomorrow is my last day before spring break!!!! I can't wait :)  I hope all of you are having a great week :)  Promise me you will all have a terrific Thursday!!

Scott

4 comments:

  1. ah, your dogs are adorable!! :) the one on the right looks a little like Eeyore. ;)
    It is sad that you have to leave your youth group. It seems llike you have REALLY connected with them and they are a big part in your life. But who knows, maybe God brought you closer to Him through it, and somehow thru moving your relationship with Him will grow even stronger.
    Love you, and congrats on the bike race! :)
    Maddi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is beautiful, Scott. Your honesty is such an important quality!
    I'll say this in English because it's 4:44 am here and Im too tired to think in German<3
    Congrats on winning the sprint! I bike for liesure, but I cannot imagine what fun that must be for you. And when it comes to pass/fail, the best are rejected ;) Also, I agree with Maddi in the sense that God has something spectacular in store for you. Moving is difficult, but also a wonderful oppertunity to start fresh; maybe the move will serve as the second baptism! I will be moving too, so we will go through this together!
    Hab ein wunderbares tag!
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What part of Arizona are you going to? I went to Arizona for treatment over the summer and it was really nice. I'm sure you'll love it. Enjoy your spring break!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice photo of you with the dogs! Glad your day was so good- your bike rides always sound amazing. Overripe bananas make the BEST oats!

    Change is always hard, but the strength and joy you find in your church is within you and you carry it wherever you go...you'll find a new group with people also growing closer to God and you will feel at home because you share the same passions. Don't worry about what lies ahead- just take each moment as it comes, and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete