Search My posts

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello all,

Hope you are having a great day today! I sure did :]

So math was blah, we just did review and worked on problems with partners. It was cool though becasue I got to talk with a friend, and drank my coffee! Health was ok too, we just finished up the presentations. I guess I am biased, but I think ours was the best ;) we got a 91% so I am pretty happy!

In band, we had a different teacher who usually teaches the better band. It completley showed how incapeable our normal teacher is! We got through more than we would in like a week with the normal teacher!

German was fun too (as usual). We got to watch a lot of our movie. It is about a kid who's mom woke up from a coma and germany had reunited while she was asleep. So they are trying to keep her from realizing that there is no more DDR(East Germany) because if she gets too stressed or excited she could have another heart attack. It is interesting and funny at times, plus our normal teacher taught us vocab, so that was good. So much better pronunciation!

Tonight was church, and we did an entire service of worship! It was so awesome, we just sang and reflected on our lives the whole time :) I have to share a few of my favorite worsip songs on here, but I am too tired tonight! haha


I want to thank you so much for all of your advice on my question from yesterday. I thought about it, and I mean, why not tell her? She is a friend, and I am going to be moving anyways, so I don't really care what everyone thinks (not that I should anyways...) So I am going to tell her tomorrow. I am a bit nervous (ok quite a lot) because I have never really told anyone at all. The only people who know about my ED are my doctors, parents, and sister, and of course you guys!  And anyone else that does know, my parents told them, like my coach (to make sure I was eating while I was riding and stuff) so I have never had to do it myself. I have nothing to be ashamed of so I am going to go ahead and go for it I guess :) wish me luck!

P.S. Lucie, to answer your question, no my bars haven't come yet, but I am patiently waiting! :) I will post a pic when they get here! And ALL of you should check out lucie's bars! She's got bars named after some of our fellow bloggers =D So check it out! 

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a good day scotty :] good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Scott - so glad to hear how great you are doing!!!! I think its great you want to be honest with your friend - i am very open with my Ed - but i think you should do what makes you feel comfortable!!! Have a great Thursday!!! xo aimee

    ReplyDelete