Search My posts

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A (late) peanut butter day celebration

Hi, halfway done with the week already! I'll take that ;]

So, after reading a couple of posts about national peanut butter day, I was so sad because I missed it :( I am always behind the curve on these things... Determined not to miss out, I made myself a late celebration with Oats in a Jar!! (of cinnamon raisin swirl) ;]

I made oats with a half a banana in this almost empty
jar of Cinn raisin swirl

followed that delicious jar of oats with a straight espresso and headed off to school! (insert boring school stuff here) ;]

Then I went to church and worked in the cafe before merge. We only had two orders :/ Church was great though, and I will tell you more tomorrow, I want to reflect some more.

Evening snack was a yoplait honey vanilla greek yogurt (I am still amazed they have these!) with strawberries, granola, and nuts (cracked table-side with the torture device ;) while watching American Idol.

Two important things are coming up in my future! 1)I have a math test tomorrow :/ and 2) I have a job interview on Friday!!! This will be my first interview ever, and I am a bit nervous. The job is at a bike shop pretty close to my house, so perfect for me ;] wish me luck!

Have a great Thursday :D

Scott

6 comments:

  1. I didn't celebrate National PB day either, but my excuse is allergies :) I did indulge in some almond butter, but that's an everyday kind of thing anyway ;)

    That's really awesome about your job interview! It does sound like a great job for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. better late than never! you celebrated in style, my friend! i've still never had pb & co!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Peanut Butter Day!!!

    I'm like 2 days late haha even worse but I had Oats in a PB Jar just a minute ago. Gonna do a post later. Sooo goood. Good luck with the interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Scott - great news about the interview - how exciting!!!!!
    Love your snack - greek yogurt is my favorite!!!!!! Have a great day!!
    xoxo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. hI! i celebrated PB day by mixing a tbsp of peanut butter with plain oatmeal. It was my first time trying PB in oattie, so that was a fun way to celebrate! I'm glad you had a good time at church. Do you have a youth group, or an evening service on Wednesday nights?? Anyway, i'm glad you enjoyed it! :)
    Maddixxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kinda think that everyday should be nut butter day, no? :P

    Good luck with the test and extra good luck for the job interview...not because you need extra, but it doesn't hurt, right?!

    Granola + yogurt = snack of champions. What kind of granola do you like? I am a die-hard Bear Naked fruit + nut girl!

    ReplyDelete